SEAMLESS UNIX/LINUX & WINDOWS INTEGRATION
Xmanager Power Suite 6 is the complete network connectivity suite. The suite includes Xmanager (high performance PC X server), Xshell (powerful SSH client), Xftp (SFTP/FTP client), and Xlpd (a print job management tool). All applications in the Xmanager Power Suite package are designed to work together to ensure the highest level of interoperability.
All-in-One UNIX/Linux & Windows Integration Solution
Xmanager Power Suite is an all-in-one solution that includes Xmanager, Xshell, Xftp and Xlpd in a single suite. Xmanager runs X window applications, and Xshell manages remote Unix/Linux servers with a secure terminal. Xftp transfers files between systems securely, and Xlpd runs local printing for remote documents on other systems.
Centralize Scattered System Resources and Reduce TCO
Companies using various operating systems may find their system resources scattered over the network due to multiple X applications and file systems. Xmanager Power Suite 6 solves this issue by allowing users to access all scattered resources directly from their desktop.
Having a central location that allows users to access applications remotely, upgrades and maintenance become easily manageable and reduce TCO.
Interoperability for Maximum Productivity
All programs included in this suite share a common SSH (Secure Shell) security module to interoperate with one another conveniently and efficiently. With all the various features integrated into a single suite, customers can experience an easier time with purchase, installation, maintenance, as well as a reduced total cost of ownership.
Windows and UNIX/Linux Integration
With Xmanager 6, you can bring entire UNIX/Linux desktop environments to your Windows PC. Or use the built-in Xstart tool to quickly access single X applications and have them run side-by-side with your Windows applications.
Connect Safely from Anywhere
Xmanager 6’s Secure XDMCP provides all the benefits of regular XDMCP without any of its inherent security risks. Access business critical tasks remotely and securely even if they’re located behind a firewall or within a private network Take advantage of features like Host Access Control, Master Password, GSSAPI/PKCS#11 Support, and more to ensure only authorized users have access to your data.
A Superior Terminal Experience
Xshell supports VT100, VT220, VT320, XTERM, LINUX, SCOANSI and ANSI terminal emulation and provides various terminal appearanceoptions replacing legacy telnet clients. Easily manage sessions with the Compose Pane, Horizontal Scroll Bars for a clean view, and Multi-language output encoding.
Management Made Easy
Xshell makes managing sessions easier than ever. Whether you’re working on 2 hosts or 200 hosts, Xshell’s management features allow for easy comparison and simultaneous command input across multiple sessions. Optimize your workflow with features such as the Session Manager, a tabbed environment, Highlight Sets, Quick Commands, and much more. You can customize Xshell to do what you want, when you want it.
Increase Download/Upload Speed
Xftp 6’s Multiple Transfer feature allows making multiple connections to upload/download files faster. This feature can increase the user’s productivity by allowing the maximum usage of the user’s bandwidth even when a download/upload speed limit for each networkconnection exists.
Xftp 6 introduces enhanced synchronization capabilities for multiple files, both locally and remotely. Users can easily synchronize their localwork to a remote or backup server to create a consistent environment.
Print Remote Documents from a Local Printer
Xlpd 6 helps you print remote files locally without manuallydownloading them into your local computer. When you are connected to a remote UNIX/Linux system with Xmanager or Xshell, you can print remote documents easily by clicking the print button on the application or simply by entering the print command.
|CPU||Intel® Pentium or faster|
|OS||Microsoft Windows® 7 or higher, Windows Terminal Service, Citrix MetaFrame|
‣ Session Manager NEW
‣ Dockable UI NEW
‣ Master Password NEW
‣ Tabbed Environment
‣ PKCS#11 Support
‣ Integrated SSH1/SSH2 protocols with public key authentication
‣ Public key creation wizard
‣ SSH key generation wizard
PC X Server
‣ X11R7 based high performance X server
‣ RANDR extension
‣ XINERAMA extension
‣ Kerberos Support
‣ GLX (OpenGL 1.2) support
‣ Manage Xstart, XDMCP, Xshell, Xftp sessions
‣ XRender support
‣ Multiple server configuration
‣ Multi-user support
‣ Multiple monitor support
‣ Multiple network card support
‣ Multiple XDMCP sessions
‣ Font server support
‣ Automatic font substitution
‣ Additional font packages for each language and X applications
‣ X11 forwarding and SSH tunneling feature support
‣ Host-based Access control
‣ Silent installation
‣ Supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL protocols
‣ TCP/IP and X11 forwarding
‣ Compose Bar and Pane NEW
‣ Highlight Sets NEW
‣ Bell/Alarm Options NEW
‣ Dual font support NEW
‣ Horizontal Scroll Bars NEW
‣ User defined key mapping
‣ VB, Jscript, and Python scripting support
‣ Dynamic port forwarding and Instant tunneling
‣ Quick command buttons
‣ Keep-alive option
‣ Auto reconnections
‣ Login script support
‣ Auto lock terminal screen
‣ Host key/ User key management
‣ Local Windows command support
‣ International output encoding
‣ Multi-byte support in copy & paste
‣ Bold font and ANSI color escape sequences
‣ Line spacing and margin
‣ Color scheme edit/import/export feature
‣ Agent forwarding (Xagent)
‣ Xftp interoperability
‣ File transfer using X/Y/ZMODEM
‣ File send and receive via SFTP
‣ ASCII file upload
‣ Automatic session logging
‣ Enhanced Synchronization NEW
‣ Folder Bookmarks NEW
‣ Windows Context Menu Support NEW
‣ Supports FXP for server to server direct file transfer
‣ Synchronized navigation
‣ Sessions dialog box, Address bar, and Shortcut
‣ Change permissions of a remote file
‣ Multiple pane support
‣ Upload and download via drag & drop
‣ Transfers multiple files simultaneously
‣ Displays transfer queue in folder tree view
LPD Printer Server
‣ Local/Remote print support
‣ Run as a Windows Service
‣ Error message upon any error
‣ Email alert
‣ Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX/SCO, Most Linux
‣ Print preview
‣ View detailed print log